Monday, August 20, 2012

Farewell, Mr. Jarrod

In honor of my last Wiggleworms class yesterday, I'd like to provide a list of songs that Mr. Jarrod found appropriate for marching time that I found questionable at best.

  1. Everybody Must Get Stoned - Bob Dylan
  2. I wish - Skee-Lo
  3. Waterfalls - TLC (but only the verse about the drug dealer who gets murdered)
My mom thought it was cool that Mr. Jarrod worked some more contemporary tunes into the repertoire. This might be one of those eye opening moments when I realize how very uncool my mom actually is.

For the record, this is what my mom considers "contemporary"

 Mr. Jarrod finished strong with a Beatles heavy final class. I particularly liked marching to Your Mother Should Know. Paul McCartney and Mr. Jarrod are totally right. My mother was born a long, long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment