Monday, October 14, 2013

I believe it's time for me to fly

Ugh. Remember all of those duds I left behind in the infant room? They're all starting to age out and move into the toddler room.

After a year, I still can't tell the difference between Gavan, Ryan, and Blake. A blond boy is a blond boy, as far as I'm concerned. Wow, really? All three of you like trucks, balls, and playing in dirt? You're such creative individuals. Thanks, but I'll pass.

I was hoping Amelia would transition and save me from the lameness but, at 14 months, she still isn't a steady walker. So, it's another month with Miss Erica for her.

Meanwhile, I have to walk through the Twos room everyday on my way to see Miss Susan. I pass Ben playing with dinosaurs, Nia doing art, and Mackenzie bullying people for a longer turn at the water fountain. I miss my grown-up friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment