Friday, June 27, 2014

You've been warned.

For the record, Miss Nydia is a total rat. Yesterday at pickup, she told my mom that I've been hitting. More specifically, she told my mom that I've been walking around the playground saying, "Smack, smack, smack," telling future victims, "I'm going to hit you," and then following through with my threat. Whatever. If you don't want to get hit, get out of my way. You've been warned.

Miss Nydia's photo from
the learning center's composite

My sucker mom thinks this is a cry for positive attention, since my routine has been a little off this week. She is rewarding my smacking with the promise of a special activity tomorrow but told me she had to do "some research" and that it would be a surprise.

I have to assume I'm finally being enrolled in that Ronda Rousey
toddler training camp I'm been hinting about.

No comments:

Post a Comment