Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall is finally here!

According to every adult I talk to, autumn is the very best season to live in Chicago. Personally, I wouldn't know. I spent most of my first and only autumn swaddled on my mom's lap watching her boyfriend, Billy Bush, dissect Kim Kardashian's divorce with Kit Hoover.

It's gross.
 
This fall is going to be different, though. I have big plans. Just one month from today, I am going to be one year old and I'm taking autumn by storm.

Of course, there will be the dinosaur themed birthday party but I'm looking forward to hosting an event for the presidential election on November 6, too. The majority of the returns should be in before I go to bed at 7:00, right?

I'm also going to entertain several visitors throughout the season and sample some new cuisine with my guests. To protect their privacy, I won't get into specifics but let's just say a few sets of grandparents and an aunt or uncle may or may not be making an appearance.

Finally, being completely over the summer festival scene, I'm excited to explore the fruits of fall at the upcoming Apple Fest and Harvest Days.

In my downtime, I plan to pour over September Vogue and dream of the future, when I'm allowed to wear boots and watch serious movies, which I'm told are the real highlights of autumn.
Sweater cape? Check. Dinosaurs? Check check. Ready for fall? Super check.

No comments:

Post a Comment