Thursday, February 21, 2013

Confirmed

It is confirmed that Julian is the worst. It was bad enough that he bit me but now he's messing with my mom.

Yesterday, when she and I were leaving the toddler room, "someone" slammed the door on my mom's finger. Needless today, it became quite a production with a search for a first aid kit and some less than delicate crying from me while I waited for the whole thing to be over.

We didn't see who the culprit was, being on the other side of the door and everything, but one of Nia's moms was certain that Nia did it. It seems that Nia has been pretty excited about slamming doors at home lately. Of course, that's not enough evidence. We all love slamming doors. Slamming doors is awesome!

Today, Nia's mom went as far as asking Nia to apologize to my mom but Miss Susan stopped her and told her it wasn't Nia's fault and pointed at Julian. Well done, Julian! You are officially on my list.

You do NOT want to be on my list*

This is strike two and I will not tolerate this kind of attack on my family. He might be twice my size and have enough curly hair in his mullet to be a member of Menudo but I will not be intimidated by this bully. I'm scheduling a pow wow with McKenzie and Nia (my brute squad) at naptime to develop a plan. If nothing else, I am immediately discontinuing crayon sharing with Julian during art.

And you can forget about sitting next to us during circle time!


*For legal purposes, I need to make it very clear that this is not a threat of violence or death threat against Julian.

No comments:

Post a Comment