Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I'm watching you, MacKenzie


Miss Susan might have missed it but I didn't.

It wasn't cool to take the drum Kendall was playing with while Miss Susan set up our apples and Cheerios this morning and it certainly wasn't cool to pull her hair and run away with said drum while Kendall rolled on the ground crying. Don't you know her hair has enough problems without your help?

Miss Susan thought she was dealing with a simple sharing problem and thought she was doing the right thing by merely taking the drum away from you. I know better.

I saw you take the seat Kendall had already claimed for snack time while she was washing her hands, too. I was more than happy to sit by Kendall, in her new seat, far away from your end of the table.

What is your damage? Why are you picking on Kendall so much today? You know what? It doesn't matter. I don't trust you anymore. You're violent, sneaky and you can't share. I hope you and Julian have a very happy life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment