Monday, July 9, 2012

No farewell post necessary

I hardly feel like this is worth reporting, but Stupid Connor is moving to a learning center closer to his mom's new office. I think his last day was sometime last week or the week before. He probably had to leave twice because no one noticed the first time.

No, really. On Friday, my mom told Miss Erica that she hasn't seen him in awhile and Miss Erica let her know that he was no longer with us. I had to look around the room a couple of times to confirm that he wasn't there.  I thought the infant room had been cooler lately, but I hadn't taken the time to figure out why.

This is usually the point in the farewell post where I would list Stupid Connor's contributions to the room and tell my readers why he would be missed. Honestly, I've got nothing. It seems that Miss Erica is holding out hope, though, because she hasn't taken his construction paper balloon with his name and information off of the birthday board, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment