Monday, July 2, 2012

A busy weekend

I try to keep my weekends pretty open but this week, I had a lot on my plate.

Saturday, my dad took me to Daddy and Me day at the learning center. I was pretty disappointed to see that we were the only ones representing the infant room and that we had to participate in the toddler room activities. It was pretty cool to introduce him to my mentor, Miss Miho, though.

After we did some hand print art and made a door hanger for my room, I gave my dad a tour of my classroom. As a whole, the event was less formal than Mommy and Me day. We quietly exited as the snacks were being presented.

Sunday, I started my Wiggleworms class at the local music school. I wasn't sure what to expect from my classmates, so I dressed to impress in my Diane von Furstenberg LBO (little black onesie). 

I take fashion and drum circles very seriously.

I can probably tone my outfit down a bit next week, considering Levi wore a bib all 45 minutes of class. I have no idea what that was even about. He didn't stop for a snack break or anything. I don't mean to be harsh, but it looked pretty lame. As the only girl in the class, I'll probably have to impart a little style wisdom on the rest of the wiggleworms over the next few weeks.







No comments:

Post a Comment