Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Finally dropped those extra 19 pounds

This morning, I arrived at the learning center a little early so that I could have some time alone with Conor. It was time for us to have our big talk. I wore my red sundress for extra confidence. I decided to have the conversation over a pile of our favorite blocks. He pulled my hair, stole a block and took off. That's all I needed. This relationship is officially over. I'm pretty sure he won't even notice.

Whatever. I've moved on to Ben. Instead of stealing my toys, he takes his pacifier out and offers it to me. Yesterday at pickup, Superfreak was playing on the radio and Ben started bouncing up and down. Miss Miho told Ben's mom, "Ben likes to dance and shake his booty." It's about time I'm with a boy who knows how to relax and have a good time.

Dead sexy and dead serious.
We really do listen to Rick James in the infant room.


No comments:

Post a Comment