Monday, July 16, 2012

A little variety would be nice

Yesterday was my third of eight Wiggleworm classes and I think it's time we discuss the elephant in the room. Ascher was wearing his green shorts AGAIN. Three Sundays in a row this kid has worn the same bottoms.

Are they the only summer pants that fit? Does he have an accident before class, forcing him to wear the same backup pair each week? If his laundry cycle puts the green shorts on Sunday every week, why are the shorts always paired with a different shirt ?

It is almost cartoon like how this kid wears the same pants every time I see him.


My mom bought me a pair of boy's shorts at Carters, once. She pretends it was an accident but I know it was totally intentional. I digress. The point is that I know from experience that a male infant in this city can get a pair of shorts for five dollars, easy. That's the cost of one triple venti no whip white mocha at the Starbucks across the street. I'd be willing to give up one coffee a week in the name of fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment