Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dad with the stalker assist

Bestill my heart! Sam was at the grocery store at the exact same time as me last night. I didn't see him right away, but my dad sent my mom a text instructing her to take me to the dairy department immediately.

There, Mom and I saw Sam and his mom carefully selecting the same Stonyfield organic yogurt I eat. My mom made the first move, introduced herself and told Sam's mom that we know him from his weekly Starbucks trips with his dad.

I found out that Sam is just two weeks younger than me and totally into the same things I'm into. While the moms talked about completely worthless mom stuff, Sam reached across his cart and held my hand.

I almost died. It was probably the most romantic day of my entire life.

It's all downhill from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment