Monday, January 14, 2013

Welcome, Miss Anne-Marie

January in Chicago could only mean one thing. My parents are starting to recycle activities in the name of avoiding the ugly truth about how cold it is outside.

I started Wiggle Worms again this weekend. Unfortunately, Mr. Jarrod isn't leading this session but Miss Anne-Marie is pretty great. One of the moms travels all the way from Bucktown just to get her kid in a class with her. So, I definitely feel like I'm a part of something big.

Thankfully, the group is 12 to 24 months - none of those babies I have to see every day at the learning center. The group seems pretty solid. Although, I have my eye on Raquel and her mom (she has a Louis Vuitton diaper bag) as my biggest competition in the room. A dress and tights at Wiggle Worms? Game on, Raquel. Game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment