Friday, June 29, 2012

Faaaaaaaabulous

Just so you know - I wear shoes, now. They are uh.may.zing. Not only do they help me get around (I'm going to be crawling any day now, no big deal) but they are super fashionable.

I picked out an adorable pair of pink, purple and white sneaks with a hint of silver sparkle flair. They are perfect and match pretty much everything I own.

My newest accessory

I never understood the obsession before I wore shoes. Now, I'm totally into it. I'm dreaming of afternoons browsing Kate Spade with my aunties. Looks like I'm going to have to butter my mom and dad up for a little extra spending money this weekend. I wonder how open they are to the idea of getting second jobs to support my new habit.


Excuse me, Kate, do you have these in a size 6-12 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment