Friday, October 19, 2012

Birthday Bear

Today is my first birthday. Last weekend, I hosted an event for close friends and family in my home. The party was so great that some people didn't leave for three days. I felt like Swag.

Dinosaur shirt and a perfectly pointed toe in sneaks.
This is birthday fashion done right.
 
The event planned at the learning center this afternoon will be less exclusive. Because it is taking place in the infant room, I have no control over the guest list. Everyone is invited. Whatever. I still get to wear a paper crown, bask in the glory that is the Happy Birthday song and eat the delicious banana cupcakes my mom made for the occasion, as long as Miss Jazmin doesn't hog dog them all herself.

Is there anyway we could hide these in the back
until Miss Jazmin leaves for the day?

As I reflect on my year on Earth, I remember the good times, like the first time I wore Diane Von Furstenberg, and the not so good times, like the weeks preceding all six of my teeth. It's been quite a ride. I can't wait to see where I'll be and who I'll be wearing this time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment