Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Missing

Could somebody please get me a milk carton? My favorite onesie seems to be missing. You would know it if you saw it.

When you grow out of your clothes every six weeks,
it is pretty upsetting to go even one day without access to a fav.

I wore it to school yesterday and came home in a different outfit. Granted, that happens from time to time, but the adorable blue checked shorts that went with it made it home without the crab onesie. Miss Erica claims that my accident yesterday was so bad that it might have been put in the wash at the center before being returned. I was not under the impression that the center had a "mess" limit to what they sent home for my mom to launder.

If it isn't in my cubbie by the end of the week, I'm going to have to have a serious talk with Annabelle. She's the only other infant who can fit in my clothes and I know she's been trying to copy my style.



No comments:

Post a Comment