Thursday, June 21, 2012

Picky Eaters

Every day this week, Miss Erica has pulled my mom aside to tell her what a good eater I am. I'm not bringing this up to brag. I just don't understand what the big deal is. You're telling me there are infants out there who don't eat everything that's put in front of them? Seriously? How is that even an option?

From what I've overheard (I'm honestly not eavesdropping, her mom just happens to be really open), Molly is a serial offender. All she likes is Puffs and formula. I imagine she's going to grow up to be like Don Gorske.

I don't mind the taste.

Yesterday, we strapped in for lunch at the same time. I had pureed beef with asparagus and a side of mangos. Molly had Cheerios and freaked out when Miss Erica offered some bananas. 

Of course, it's possible that Molly has it all figured out. I've noticed (again, not being nosey, just super observant) that she goes home in the same outfit she arrived in most days. Maybe this beige diet is doing something for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment