Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A wandering eye

After a minor illness, I returned to the learning center this morning. Conor completely ignored me and instead of rushing over to welcome me back, chose to crawl around and pull up on the cribs in the back of the infant room. Meanwhile, I was surprised to be greeted by a new, more handsome Ben.

Since turning one over the weekend, Ben has completely ditched the pacifier. I never realized how good looking he was until I could see his sweet smile. Ben has four teeth, a full head of hair and the ability to walk, not just crawl! Even though he is leaps and bounds ahead of me developmentally, he sat down with me to play with the big bouncy ball. I'll admit I was smitten.

Maybe

I'm hesitant to start a new relationship with someone who is going to be moving into the toddler room in a couple of months but I can't stay with Conor just because we're the same age, right?

I've been scoping out the signup sheet for Daddy and Me day this Saturday. So far, my dad and I are the only solid yeses but Ben and his dad are a maybe. Hopefully, we can get in some good face time and I'll be able to make an informed decision soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment