Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week

A very happy Teacher Appreciation Week to Miss Erica, Miss Miho and Miss Megan. To pamper our teachers, the parents at the learning center provided coffee and donuts this morning. Apparently, they have some other tricks up their sleeves, as well. I certainly hope so because donuts aren't really a gift and coffee is pretty much free, as long as you have access to a bank lobby anywhere in the United States. You might as well give them a handful of Brach's hard candy.

I'm expecting something a little more along the lines of fresh,
French pastries when it is time to appreciate me.

The weird thing is, I reviewed the calendar several times and I haven't been able to locate the dates for Infant Appreciation Week. I know it has to exist because none of these people would have anyone to teach without us. Maybe it is supposed to be a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment