Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Maybe the park is a little too inclusive

On sunny days, my mom and dad take me to the park after they pick me up from the learning center. If you've never been to a park, take my word for it, they are awesome. Today, I had a carrot snack picnic, tried the slide and played on the swings. Everyone loves the swings but, if you'll allow me to brag for a moment, I'm probably better at swinging than anyone else in the whole neighborhood. 

There really is something at the park for everyone but I wish it could be a little more exclusive. For example, I'm not sure that the three fifty-somethings who were wearing lab coats and laying under the lamppost smoking really belonged so close to the playground. Not only is their nasty habit bad for my pink little lungs but I think we can all agree that this behavior is just plain creepy. I mean, the park isn't even near a lab. 

Totally mastering the swing. Totally sneezing from the smoke.
Totally photo bombed by that broad in the green.

No comments:

Post a Comment