Thursday, May 17, 2012

Stranger Danger

Let's face it, Miss Miho is tops.  She has a sweet, soft voice and super cute outfits. This morning, Miss Erica pulled my mom aside (less than discreetly, I might add) to let her know that I'm not doing so well with "new" people, like the class picture photographer and the student teacher in our room. Basically, when I meet someone new who doesn't impress me, it takes nothing less than the sight of Miss Miho's leggings to calm me down.

Maybe if more people were like Miss Miho, I'd like more people. We all have our favorites. What can I say? Currently, very few people meet my high standards. Call it a phase, if you will, but I think my selective nature is going to serve me well as I grow up

Besides, hasn't Miss Erica seen "I Know My First Name is Steven" I think small screen star Corin Nemec would agree that a little bit of stranger danger never hurts. 

This guy knows what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment