Thursday, May 24, 2012

Please excuse me for being blunt but I don't think there is a very polite way to say that Annabelle's older brother, Phillip, is a total menace.

On our way in this morning, Phillip pushed right by my mom and me and stormed into the infant room. He didn't even take his shoes off before he stole a bouncy ball from Conor and started kicking it around the room. When he ran to retrieve it, he almost knocked Conor and me over as we made eyes at one another on the padded mat.

Maybe it's time for the Pre-K room to switch to decaf.

My mom tried to tell me goodbye and that she loved me (we're super close) but Phillip kept interrupting her to tell her that his mom bought him a new basketball shirt. Boooooring! Then, he walked over to Annabelle and told my mom that she was his baby. I caught Annabelle blushing in embarrassment, even though my mom told him that he seemed like a very good big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment